View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 06:22 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droog007 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To put a little perspective on this... I kinda get the whole "cockblock ideal pets" thing now. Hell there was a guy in AG who joined me at a camp once who wanted to try to keep Grizlin dead because there was 1-2 known Lodi-soloing SHM there. He gave up when he realized the spawn time was so short. I thought THAT was kindof a dick move.

But you guys showed up late... Lodi spawned when no one was there to engage, which almost never happens (since I've been watching, which is a number of weeks now). And you were pissy because you thought you were just gonna waltz in and get it.
Back to this whole we were pissy because we thought we were gonna waltz in and get it again... we adapted our plan to fit the situation to try and get lodi to eat your face off. Still not ashamed of it, will do it again to you and anyone I think needs Griz but doesn't have him yet in a heartbeat. Can't wait for Pt 2 of this rnf when it happens to you again.