View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yacoby44 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So basically, this post is not meant to cry, bitch and complain. I just really needed somewhere to vent. Because as sad as it may seem, having a maxed out warrior with a Guise was one of my bucket list dreams to make happen. Now that it is setting in that I most likely will not be able to accomplish that dream in the future, I have kind of fallen into a depression.
I completely get where you're coming from. I was about to go for a manastone (back when it "only" required two days of not sleeping) on Teal, and decided "I can wait one more week" ... and then Teal surprise-merged, but the staff kept /list the same, making manastones into a special giveaway for players that aren't me (and aren't 99% of the server).

It sucks.

At the same time though, it's also important to take a step back. You missed out on a tiny, inconsequential virtual item (in the grand scheme of things). Your warrior can still get an item to shrink themselves, so all you're missing out on is looking like a dark elf, which I promise (I had a Guise on live) gets old really fast.

If you're depressed, I think that's coming from something else inside of you, something you should reflect on and make peace with ... It's not really about your missing out on the ability to look like a dark elf without rolling a dark elf.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.