View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 04:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aren't guises a frequent reward from GM events? Not saying it's likely, but it's still possible for you to get one on your warrior.

-Mcoy
C'mon Mcoy, don't give the man false hope: you and I both know they don't do GM events here [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(And when they do, they give out one-use illusion potions and such. Been playing here for over half a decade and I literally can't remember ever hearing about anyone winning a Guise ... and hell, if they did the forums would erupt in cries of "that guy RMTed the staff for it!")

It's lost, perhaps forever for OP ... but again I truly don't think it's worth being depressed over (or at least, not for long).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 05-04-2020 at 04:27 PM..