View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 04:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldgo86 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure someone got one last GM event in WC. It was a Ranger who got it IIRC. Someone correct me if I’m wrong, there was some bamboozling going on at that event [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Edit: on Blue
Well, I certainly can't claim to have heard about every GM event (and what everyone "won" in them), so I can totally believe that ... although again, just knowing this forum's crowd, if someone did win a guise and posted about it, I'd expect that to "make the news" so to speak (if only from jealous people griping) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But regardless:
  1. GM events are extremely rare here (understandable given that our GMs don't get paid to run them, like the Verant ones did)
  2. even if someone was lucky enough to be on at the rare time/place of such a mythical P99 GM event, there's no guarantee at all that a Guise will be given out in it
  3. even if one is, there will literally be hundreds of other players trying to get it

So I mean, there might be a one in a million chance of getting a Guise through a GM event, but practically speaking you had an extremely low chance of that happening on live, and then an even lower one here.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 05-04-2020 at 04:54 PM..