View Single Post
Old 06-13-2020, 11:21 AM
Banned

Aloe won't get u burnt more if ur going back out u should cover up physically like an Arab.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Researchers have studied the heavy black robes worn by Bedouins in the desert. They say the key there is thickness. The outer layer of fabric does get hotter because the black color absorbs more heat. And that heat doesn't get transmitted to the skin because of the thick fabric.

But thin black clothing transmits that heat to the skin, making a person hotter.
^ oversized XXL thick robes all the way brother. I'm not super fond of the thin fine stuff cuz it sticks to my skin and isn't super protective. It's more a class symbol.

Big fan of long thick lose sleeves like an oversized BDU. I think the Bedewin robes while thick have a loose weave though which lets the air flow through and keeps you dry. While BDUs tend to get sticky cuz they are machine knit and don't breath that well. The pants will inflate with air if that's any indication of how poorly they ventilate.

Sunscrean is nice but:

It only delays burning. And it doesn't do much for you after your burnt. Use a light mudbased cake around your eyes. That is all natural and easy to re-apply.

It's expensive. And doesn't last for a really long time. Sometimes it's hard to get it in your ass crack where many white men tend to burn.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

^ how to do it as a female in Saudi Arabia if your into that kinda thing.
Last edited by magnetaress; 06-13-2020 at 11:34 AM..