View Single Post
Old 03-24-2023, 01:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are a lot of names like Deerchaser and Longarrow. I sort of regret the name now, though I like it in a way still. It would make a good surname lol.

But there are people that have first names that are generally last names. It’ll be okay I’m sure. Lightoak is not a bad suggestion! Think I will have to double down somehow.

Perhaps Dwarfslayer?
im aaactually a game name obsessed person, won't make a character or even start a game until i get the name right.

Brightleaf isn't bad at all, neither is dwarfslayer but isn't that a bit too like, on the nose obvious?

Brightleaf Lightbearer, Lightbringer, in the spirit but still kitchy, cliche, not clever.

Brightleaf is referential, so your surname must be as well, Brightleaf Throndiel or other elf name doesn't work.

you're on pvp, you wanna reflect that too somehow, you got it in your mind that your toon hunts dwarves so,

Brightleaf Darkblade, Darkstorm, Darktime(s)

a sounding board is either gonna point you at what you want, or what you don't want.

also, an elf named Deerchaser? there isnt a deer in the entire game...
Last edited by Trexller; 03-24-2023 at 01:42 AM..