View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 04:20 PM
Planar Protector

Double attack doesn’t change the value because it’s a constant. You’re gonna double at a the same % of the regardless of what you’re swinging with, therefore not a factor in choosing weapons. I think I added that to give a % of attack’s were doubles / dual wield by skill level for the more you know purposes? DW and DA values I used were almost certainly wrong, but based off a monk table some guy posted.

I believe DW was factored in at 60% or something to account in the end value for swings that don’t activate. Whether or not it scaled appropriately I’m not sure.

If offhand dmg / dly does nothing, it’s broken there. The ratio, haste, dw penalty, and lack of a damage bonus were summed with the main hand’s ratio haste and dmg bonus is to get the end value I think.

Just to reiterate, the point of this was to compare the relative DPS of weapons and not give “DPS” in any meaningful sense, more along the lines of higher number indicates it does more DPS.

I used this tool back when (I think) it worked to show that the HS dagger + Swiftwind was the highest damage Kunark setup, 9/17+13/21 versus the VP combo of 14/23+13/21. Decided Xygoz’s fang wasn’t worth getting.
Last edited by Cecily; 02-12-2019 at 04:30 PM..