View Single Post
Old 11-01-2019, 12:22 PM
Large Rat

Thanks for all the suggestions!

On a side note, I'm having trouble getting started tbh. I have tried a few classes and races. It's a real struggle so far and I feel completely lost. I spent 30 minutes simply trying to find the druid trainer to turn in that note for my first task.

Even with a printed out map I have issues finding my way around. I found ever other guild house but mine. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] The dwarf starting town was better as a paladin. Just getting out there to kill mobs was 50/50 live or die.

I love a good challenge and prefer to earn my way. It's always so much more rewarding then those games that hold your hand and give you the world. I figure I'm just going about it the wrong way. I'm an mmorpg vet and have played basically everything over the decades but I feel completely lost.

I really want to love this game and more than happy to put in the time and effort. Best part of a good game is the community. So, what am I doing wrong that makes me want to pull my hair out?

Suggestions?