View Single Post
Old 11-14-2018, 01:07 PM
Planar Protector

Start here:

http://wiki.project1999.com/Guilds:Guild_List

That page breaks the server's guilds into three categories: casual, raid, and top-content raid. Despite all the raid guilds trying to recruit you here, casual really seems to be what you're looking for.

Now when you get to say 45, and you're interested in casually raiding, then you'll want to look at the raid guilds.

Personally I can recommend Anonymous as being great for that, because we don't force anyone to raid ... although you do need to show up more than once in a blue moon if you want to actually win anything. We also have two fixed raid nights a week for Plane of Air (lots of cool/unique gear) and Halls of Testing (dragon armor). You can plan around them, show up to one, show up to both, skip both some weeks, etc. and no one will care. And of course we do a variety of stuff on other nights (again 100% optional).

But for now it doesn't quite sound like you're ready for that, so I'd look at those casual guilds in the wiki.

P.S. We (and I think almost all guilds) do require Discord during raids. However, we don't require speaking in Discord, just listening.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 11-14-2018 at 01:13 PM..