View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 06:31 PM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evorix [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Were Inny, Vox, Naggy, or mobs in Hate affected by this as well? When we killed Naggy this weekend he seemed to have a significant increase in Armor Class as well. The melee weren't hitting for sh*t.
Inny, Vox, Nag, & CT were changed a little more than a month ago....actually, the same time that OOC got nerfed. This massive nerf managed to sneak through under the radar thanks to the patent jackasses on the server!

Hate, Ice Giants & Fire Giants have yet to have an AC pass yet, but it's going to happen soon. (As in most likely next patch).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilbog
If all the polls I have done up until now fully counted, you would be playing on some abomination of a PVP server with 2-10 boxing based on votes from people named xcm234nv and adfa234.