Thread: Dual boxing
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2016, 12:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Boxing should either be allowed or it should be enforced if illegal. My mom was playing? Seriously?

Weird how she is completely static and not moving for hours until you are completely static and not moving while she runs to the camp.

As far as my mental state. You know, I am investing time like everyone else on this server. Only I started late, so late I didn't get a chance to RMT when it was legal, trade accounts when it was legal, or box when it was legal.

I expect standards to be enforced when its clearly against the rules, but I see this shit all the time. I don't bother taking pics until its just blatantly awful.

Situations are always, " Hang on, lemme get my room mate to log on! LOL " then he goes 100% idle while a 60 paladin pops in, casts res/buffs group, logs out, then the person starts moving again like its a clever cover that will keep them safe.

If its an issue of not enough manpower, why is it even a rule? No speeding because 1/100 people might get caught?

So yeah, I am crazy pissed off that there are rules that arent enforced and people treat it like another joke. IT WAS MY MOM I mean holy shit.

OMG newer account with not a giant post count! WOW HE MUST BE A NEW PLAYER TO THE SERVER, BETTER ACT LIKE HE IS A RETARD HURR DURR.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also the 4ish volunteers that work on this server do investigate twoboxing and such when they can. Have you not seen the plenty of "innocent" people that have posted about being banned for 2boxing?