Thread: What to play.
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2019, 03:26 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No.

You obviously have no idea how to charm, because this will blow away group xp 100% of the time. Learn how to druid before you talk bro.
You are right, the three different enchanters i have leveled to max and raided through elemental planes with on multiple servers has given me zero charming experience.

You are right though, I have never played a druid because druids live a miserable existence of soloing, porting, buffing and powerleveling, none of which do they even do better than someone else does.

OP roll your cleric, especially if you have played one before and enjoy it. There are plenty of groups, plenty of people to meet, and plenty of helping hands out there for a new player. Don't roll a druid and sit, alone, in the dark, fending off port tells all day just because misery loves company and druids beget more druids whenever they can.

*edit* first post was unfairly hostile towards druids, and I felt bad. Mostly cus they rolled a druid.
Last edited by Halfcell; 07-13-2019 at 03:29 AM..