View Single Post
Old 04-22-2021, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rotating ZEMs.
This.

Also an 8th Shawl quest (the "tradeskiller epic" is missing a tradeskill) and an 6th (maybe even 7th/8th?) Iksar Shaman Cudgel quest (those poor Iksar Shaman with no JBB: they need something!).

To be clear, I'm not saying "copy the live quests", I'm just saying there should be some kind of 8th shawl that requires blacksmithing, and some kind of extension to the Iksar quests, which give them an item that's at least close to the JBB in usefulness.

I'd also love it if Wizards and Rangers got some nifty AA/items/spells/something which made them more desirable in groups. If we're never going to get future expansions (which helped make the less-desired classes more desirable), it'd be nice if they at least weren't forever reviled here.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 04-22-2021 at 04:29 PM..