View Single Post
Old 11-09-2021, 12:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlob [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks everyone for the tips! I can't wait to try it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Harvest, thank you so much for the offer, but I really really want to succeed on this one on my own! If I change my mind, I'll make sure to send you a message.

Concerning parking a CotH mage there, how would one target people to join the group? I'm guessing the mage would bind at the eastern temple shore and summon an eye of zomm and OT hammer off of it? Is this how it works? Or would the level 1 eye aggro the icy servants and sirens around the temple?

Cheers!
No worries man, completely understand. Good luck with the quest 👍

For Coth we use our gnome mage, face into the wall and summon an eye, eye drops at WW zoneline. Time it so you don't hit the Bulthar pather then invite anyone who wants cothed.

It is actually a fairly simple run in with invis if you know the way, but when we had a couple of groups worth of people coming in and out it was inevitable at least one would screw it and train the rest. Coth just takes the pain away.