View Single Post
Old 06-08-2021, 11:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bwahahahahha. I’m the most transparent poster on this forum. I’ve posted my real name, Facebook, provided multiple credentials etc. because I have nothing to hide. Meanwhile you guys won’t even tell us your in game names. I’m not ashamed of who I am.

I’m super proud to be a former Green Beret, Paramedic who has made hundreds of thousands of dollars investing and who owns mining rigs that are worth more than y’all’s lives. Y’all on the other hand are fat dudes who are broke and that’s why you hide in the shadows so hard.

There’s a reason the P99 FB group is filled with nice people. Hard to talk shit when people can see who you are.

Take off your mask, pussies.
You dont have to explain yourself to these cowards. First, thank you for your service. Second, I completely agree with everything you said. You should really put then pen to the paper and start a book. Just randomly going over your posts lately has me very much intrigued in your life journeys.

You seem like you have conquered many obstacles and always ended up on top. So once again, thank you for your posts. Its good to see motivated people in this world anymore.