View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 07:43 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default The HYPOCRISY is overwhelming

So a couple days ago, my account was suspended for KSing. Let me explain the scenario, because this is very important to the point i'm about to make.

I was in oasis, helping a group leveling at the croc camp. P1 to be exact. before I got there, a necro outside the group first trained the group with a sand giant. then he was taking mobs from their camp (from what I hear, I was not there to confirm this) But since I was there, I saw him sneaking mobs off. One in particular, a croc ran right over the group members who were sitting down medding. The necro pulls this mob. I pulled it back and killed it. So he reported me, and I got suspended for KSing.

Just now, a member of my guild was in CoM, and he pulls a mob from some camp because he didn't see anyone around. He kills it, and pulls another. After he pulled the second he sees messages raging on him for pulling the mob from their camp. Before he even knows what happened, boom, he's suspended.

So is it just the first person to report in any situation is the one who wins, and gets the other suspended? Or do the GMs just not care to look into matters before they come down with the ban hammer?

Yeah I'm upset. But I'm also very curious as to how the decision is made to suspend someone, since these two scenarios are on the opposite sides of the same point. Yet both sides respectively get suspended.