View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 07:59 PM
Server GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemandFlannigan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just now, a member of my guild was in CoM, and he pulls a mob from some camp because he didn't see anyone around. He kills it, and pulls another. After he pulled the second he sees messages raging on him for pulling the mob from their camp. Before he even knows what happened, boom, he's suspended.
I've been the only Guide on today, have not seen 1 CoM petition nor have suspended anyone today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i know this is RNF but you seem like you could use some help so I'll put away my pugilist bindings

here's the best thing you can do....

1. stop expecting consistent judgment from GMs
2. curry favor with GMs by befriending them, flattering them (hi sirken)
3. use this bias for your own advantage

alternative option is to buy a few TBs HD storage so you can have fraps running permanently, then mount a user run investigation into the hypocrisy of Kill Steal judgments made by a volunteer team of GMs on a private emulator running a classic* version of Everquest in the year of our lord 2017, edit together the videos and put a petition in on the forums and receive private ridicule in rog-sirk-haynar-nilbog Skype chats where they call you a beefy chode and record video of themselves squatting over pictures of your petition and then defecating onto it and then they will leak these logs through Greengrocer and pretty soon you'll have a melt down, be permabanned, then start the long process of being a VPN troll operating under aliases (hi gaffin) to chase your sickness
Lol