View Single Post
Old 02-20-2021, 01:52 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default soulfire bugs plz help stuck

soo i did faction early and im kos in west freeport and hhk paid a druid to help me invs wolf form and harmo first part of quest gives a warning that peice gets ate by pally gm and u gotta do it x2 soo i did and everything was groovy but im super stuck at the part where you give the bank lady in hhk the key from prisoner i did it first time thinking maybe i was suposta give to assistant kiola or i was too far away or wolf form had sumthing to do with it soo after finding out assisant kiola is no longer in game i did it agin full quest from start and hailed her she looked me dead in the eye said if you have a key to strong box ill open it for you give her key and same thing she keeps it and gives me nothing back =( idk if i should try a 3d time from the very start 3d a charm but i dont know what whent wrong i see others with soulfire how they do it LoL what am i missing luck ? is my first time trying to get sould fire awalys thought it would be kool but gave up after first bug awalys now i giving up on the 3d bug because i dont know if there is a way around it the dorf in the bar also ate my papers after i hailed him and did turn in but it dident seem to matter because i gave champain to the guy for blanket and got key from poisoner should i run from start one last time n hope for luck idk anyone who done quest or if i can get gm help plz im at a loss here