View Single Post
Old 11-29-2022, 07:49 PM
Server GM

Greetings!

Quote:
Riot vs Vanquish TOV entrance train 11/6/22
Vanquish is raid suspended for one week starting tonight at 11:59 midnight. Lasting until 12/6 at 11:59 midnight.
This kind of train is the worst kind of train and the kind that we hate to see the most. You guys trained several guilds at the TOV entrance and then tried to concede a couple hot minis. That just wasn't good enough. Communication between the two guilds was lack luster as well. As far as I know Riot gave you a pretty good option but you declined it.
This raid petition has been asked to be appealed. Within the next week; I will examine and potentially contact involved parties for additional information required for my assessment. To be resoundingly clear: Lead-GM Appeals should be rare and only utilized as the last option when it is felt an error has been made in a raid petition ruling. Please note the following:

If it is discovered a resolution too harsh or error in judgment was made by CSR Staff; I will take corrective measures, as appropriate.

If it is discovered CSR Staff enforced less severe disciplinary action, ruling against expectations I have set for them, the appealing party may earn a much severe penalty.

In these matters; my adjudication is final and will not be eligible for further discussions. CSR Staff are excluded from the appeals process and communication to them during that process does not impact my final decision. Please continue to utilize the appropriate UN channel to voice questions, comments, or concerns as those channels were created for the sole purpose of raid discussions. The appeals process is time consuming and is a drain on resources that could be better utilized towards server development.

At this time, until further notice, disciplinary actions for this raid petition have been paused.