Thread: Static Group
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2021, 12:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDAm0nk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm also a big fan of Permafrost!

And I'm flexible. Mainly trying to get the ball rolling when it comes to discussing possible camps. Especially if we're rolling a full group, we might want to consider what all will be open and available during the evenings. Like: I love Blackburrow and starting in Qeynos, but having recently leveled a character through there, the spawn rate really only sustains 3-4 (twinked) characters.

Befallen is another example of a fun dungeon that might be hard for us to "find open."

So we're aiming for gathering around level 6 on 10/12 at 8 PM CST? I have some family coming to town that day and staying with us for a few days, so it might be hard for me to make the initial sessions. But I should be more than fine for any session after that [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes 10/12 at 8pm. Freeport area if you can make it. If you can't, work on leveling up until we can meet. Assume level 7-9 by Thursday 10/14.