Thread: box readers
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 07:40 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Casey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Supernatural by Graham Hancock

How to change your mind by Michael Pollan

edit: I was just listening to that episode you mentioned a few minutes ago before I got on here. serendipity
I very highly recommend the dude he had on the other week. Naval Ravikant really impressed me with how he really broke down concepts I've been thinking about all year.
Holy shit dude, reading your message just gave me the chills. I am literally tabbed over here because I am listening to Naval Ravikant this very moment was considering sharing with the community. What a clear thinker. I absolutely love this man.

People, some of these 2-3 hour podcasts I would dare say have book like impacts if you open your mind. They can really change your mindset and that's how you control your reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qHkcs3kG44&t=1292s - You will be sold in the first 2 minutes

@Casey, I listened to the Podcast with Graham Hancock and was captivated from beginning to end. Thanks for the recommendation. I am sure I will be reading some of his content in the future along with some Brian Cox.

I am now following Ed on Instagram; such a good feed. He enjoys interacting with his followers and is super down to Earth as I am sure you can already tell. Selecting content at random has really been paying off.