View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 08:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbeta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this thread is painful to read.
*monk triple attack is innate at 60 and only applies to 2H Blunt

"Rogean: [Kunark/Sep2000/Oct2001] Applied Era Rules to Weapon Damage Bonus Calculations. "
*Making monks 2H Blunt less garbage

Rogean: [Oct2001] Modified damage tables both Pre and Post this Era for all level ranges to account for changes made in that patch. Previously, On P99, Warriors, Rangers, Monks, and Rogues were on the same damage tables from 51 to 60, which should not be the case. We have separated Rogues, Monks, and then the rest to their own damage tables for Pre and Post Oct2001. Sounds like monks werent increased or decreased All of these classes except the Rogue received a slight damage table decrease relative to their previous-p99 values. Sounds like monks got a little nerf, contradicting what he previously stated ]Shadowknights, Paladins, and Bards will see a damage increase appropriate for Post Oct2001 changes. SK Pally Bard slight increase. Safe to assume Rangers and Warriors were nerfed

*Worded in a way that i believe we will never know the what actually happened. to monk DPS.

TL;DR Monk triple attack is innate at 60, Monk 2h blunt dmg was increased while monk dps overall was decreased. Neutralizing each other IMO
lol, I have 100's of fights parsed and could talk to you about my rogue and it's DPS.

i'm wondering has anyone parsed TOV level weapons 1 hander vs. 2 hander on monk since the most recent patch.

I think we will know, just want to know if anyone knows already.
Last edited by mefdinkins; 09-09-2019 at 08:28 PM..