View Single Post
Old 01-26-2018, 11:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aMindAmok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I suspect you are correct. I am just growing weary of the current situation. On my own and with randoms I generally follow Mellon' advice. I laugh things off/make a joke out if it. Perhaps the real problem is I don't feel like I can be fully myself around my guild mates because of their tendency to over react. It's not like this is a super common thing. It's just when it happens it gets really awkward. Maybe it is time to find new people to play with more often. Thanks.
Sounds like you have low T. In the last 3 years I can count on a couple of fingers the in game arguments or OOC battles I have been in.

1) I was sneak pulling LCY mobs via the stairwell while camped in Hands because KC had like 60 people XP in the zone and the LCY monk caught me and freaked out

2) I OOC cussed out a Bard who was swarming in CoM and monopolizing the zone

3) Couple of fairly heated Fungi King disputes when 2 groups are racing to claim the camp after a wipe or whatnot. Been on both ends of this one