View Single Post
Old 01-26-2018, 11:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aMindAmok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for being real. TBH it is just a game. These are the people that I started playing with soon after joining the server. The are generally good and decent people. It was only these rare occasions that it has been an issue. I don't think they are particularly immature. Given the general discourse on these forums I would say they act very mature comparative to some.

I appreciate the advice. I don't desire to split with them. It was just something weighing on my mind. The situation will eventually arise again where people are not playing nicely. That is the nature of p99. Eventually you will find yourself in areas that have a high chance of douchebaggery. I was simply seeking advice.
Yeah, people tend to do as the Romans do, per se. Maybe your pals just think reacting the way they do is what people do here.

I aint saying your pals are bad people either.

Everyone has different tolerances for different things. Doesn't mean anyone is right or wrong, people simply can be different.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.