View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 10:40 AM
Kobold

I don't know if the exp gained from 1 six pack of level 1-2 mobs is actually less than 1% but I do not notice the blue bar move until I get 3 swarms dropped. The 10% loss may actually be an understatement. What it amounted to was a loss that will take me several hours to make up. Not a bigdealreally but I sure like venting my frustrations here.

My comment about the cleric that bitched about me being in the group was to suggest that grouping isn't so great at low end even if you do find a group. The intolerant Wow bitches are like a virus.

Don't let my rant lead you to believe that im not enjoying myself though. The deaths were my fault, a true bonehead maneuver. I was swarming the critter and got too close to the wood elfs. They teabgged the open gash they put in my neck for the aoe that they resisted. I was used to detrimental songs not affecting npc's on live.

The no rez just irritates me as the makup mini-grind costs me bigtime when you consider my limited playtime. I wish I could pay an npc to rez me, drag my corpse through zones. 'n sht. So the demand of interdependence really sucks. It should not matter if my desire for a rez is justifiable. The fact that it ia not available points to question of population density across the level range. All druids and shaman I guess.

Text entry on touchscreen phones (motorola atrix) sucks in comparison to blackberry so I apologize for errors.
Last edited by acid_reflux; 08-18-2011 at 10:42 AM..