View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 12:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by acid_reflux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok that didn't make much sense. I guess I ran too many ideas together. I didn't give any thought to the rez thing, other than I wanted one and wasn't going to get it. Its hard to get groups in a zone where there is basically a single camp (orc hill) for low levels. The zone is saturated with like classes (druid).
the exp reward for the level 1 mobs dries up at lvl4. There isn't an abundance of level 3-4 mobs that aren't stationary with adds and part of a" camp."
I've done this a few times (leveling) but back in the day on ayonae ro (2001-2003) when I played, there was always higher levels peeps in zone that were friendly. My experience so far has been conversation with crickets when not reading auction bullshit.
So... its a classicserver populated with a lot of people that aren't as sociable as what I remember. There are exceptions of course but those are few.
You're complaining about people being antisocial, but look at how you're acting. Would you want to be social with someone who's biaching about everything they're enjoying about the game?

If you don't like how GF is for you then go to Steamfont, or Butcherblock, or go to Qeynos. You have like 8 options for newbie zones (yes some will be much more difficult to get to/exp in) but you have to earn the companionship of people, you can't expect 'omg freendz' right away.

This is a classic server, earn your keep imo by being nice, friendly and being a good group mate and you will receive it back 10 fold.