View Single Post
Old 01-24-2023, 03:59 PM
Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dildy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2. "A Coerced Iiksar will not be known as A Coerced Iksar." (minor spelling change needed)
3. "Equestrielle the Corrupted will no longer be able to sense and get angry with people all the way on the other side of the zone." (Equestrielle has a very small aggro radius, this needs to be increased dramatically on p99)
5. "Added Shaman to all small patchwork and tattered pieces." (likely added due to frogloks being introduced, thus this change should be reverted)
1. "Added Mortar and Pestle to a Thurgain Merchant; Rubbing Alcohol is now available from a vendor in Thurgadin." (Both of these items are present on a vendor in p99 and should be removed from.)
1. Stanos' Pouch has had its charges increased to 20. (This is currently 20 on p99 as well, i'm not sure what the original amount of charges were back on classic.)
2. Crystal Chitin Leggings can now be used by rogues (currently wearable by rogues on p99)
3. Kylong Chestplate can now be used by Rangers, Dwarves, Halflings and Gnomes (currently wearable by ranger, dwarves, halfings, gnomes)
4. Marr's Sustenance should provide the proper effect now (currently gives regeneration on p99, but should have no effect when used
1. The effects on Abram's Axe of the Stoic and Spiroc Wingblade are now Worn to activate, not procs. (It looks like Abram's is a proc, but is spiroc wingblade a clicky? If so, it should be changed to combat proc.)
All of this is now fixed for next patch, or already fixed.

Quote:
2. Erudites of Prexus now start at the proper location. (where should they start? I was not able to find any information about where, but i'm guessing some other temple, perhaps quellious?)
I believe this is correct as is. When did players start spawning at their guildmasters? Maybe Prexus wasn't changed until this time?

Quote:
4. "Totemic gauntlets, Dull Metallic Gloves, and Black Wolf leg Plates can no longer be worn around the neck." (I've only tested totemic gauntlets, but they cannot be worn around the neck on p99.)
Were these neck wearable from release, or something broken prior to this patch? Any more evidence about this?

Quote:
1. Sneak will now work under water. (Does sneak work underwater in p99? I haven't been able to test this yet. If it's working, then it shouldn't, for classic's sake.)
How did this work prior to this change when the sneak button was pressed?