View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 08:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what color is your wifes boyfriend btw
Both white. Her first was a total loser. He went the whole heroin addict route; bounces around jobs, cant even consistently meet his 200$/month obligation (i wish i had it that easy)

Her second was a bit of a hot head who has actually mellowed out quite a bit, but when she tried to take him to the cleaners buying into the whole feminicist movement of having your cake and eating it too, he burned it all down and hasn't worked since out of sheer spite. His mom supports him, and his daughter when she's around which is quite frequently; picks her up from school every day; keeps her on track. This one shows alot of promise. We got her a safe for her birthday, because her older compulsive sister steals her candy and money and runs down to 7-11 with it.

Self-discipline at an early age is one of the hallmark indicators of financial prosperity in the long term. I swear, you give this kid 20$ and she's happier knowing that she's got another 20$ in her safe than she is spending it. She never wants to spend money, she just wants to know she has money. She's the same with her candy. The past two years we've had to throw most of her halloween candy away because it goes all sweaty/soupy before she can even get around to eating it. The other can put down 10lbs of candy in a day or two, and she's putting on weight that will give testiment to that fact.

It's funny when you actually get the story out of them via trickle truth over time, and you realize that most women are, by and large, ruining their own lives and actively choosing the single motherhood route when circumstances didn't have to be that way.

I'll never marry again; even though, technically i was never "legally" married to begin with, but that's a different story lol.
Last edited by Throndor; 01-07-2019 at 08:54 PM..