View Single Post
Old 07-03-2015, 10:28 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we failed to manage the guild properly, the whole thing was a mess, it turned into more an alliance than an actual guild, depending on what officer was leading that raid at that time rules changed dramatically, uhh what else, just terrible leadership all around from everyone involved.

there is no one person to blame, you have to blame all the leaders, specifically the people who were officers/leaders that had nothing to contribute to the guild.
Amazingly, I have to agree with Agatha.

Of course, didn't help that Empire trained us at Ragefire, when they were losing in KC for VS, Trakanon and finally Phara Dar that I was personally at and there was zero GM intervention or repercussions.

Then of course there was the people only concerned about getting loot and taking the easy road who flocked on Empire; although I can't blame then for wanting the easy road, especially when every turn Empire would get away with shit that should have gotten them guild suspended or disbanded. Makes me appreciate Nihilum a crapload.