Thread: Rogean 2.0
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 06:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The overall problem is the game is inaccessible to normal people.

No friends/guild potential because the guild crews have basically been formed over the years.

EXP is brutal, normal people don't want to play a hardcore low pop PVP box against only sick fucks and invest an insane amount of time to do it.

Even experienced veterans who were stoked about a new box said ehh fuck it, new players have like 0 chance of making it.

There would be exploits with teams though and mechanic issues no doubt, ffa raid zones maybe? Wahh custom.
I dunno, just throw the towel and stop launching new servers i guess? Maybe my assesment is wrong but i think its possible we could get an actual pop. Maybe not. But the MMO scene is so bad, theres no competition. I recently played FF14 on ps4 and it was a nice surprise because i got hooked on a mmo again, on a console of all things.

I was trying to get hyped about buying a new PC, looked at games and like lol, theres nothing im excited about! Bought a ps4 to try the exclusives like RDR2, spiderman and god of war. Ended up playing FF14, by far the game ive played the most hours. Its not even that good of a game, just fun to explore the mechanics like crafting and think how some parts could be salvaged for a new MMO.

If there was a new hot classic-y MMO then maybe i would say no chances, but its shit.

Im not gonna bitch either way whatever is chosen. Im just gonna look at the final ruleset and decide if im going to give it a go or not by playing like a week (unless i feel ruleset is totally hopeless) and getting a feel for where i think things are going.

Just giving some feedback, hopefully we can have a non-trolly talk about it, have some good pros and cons unpacking and best case scenario have one last shot at an actual EQ pvp box before we all hang our jerseys.
Last edited by Tradesonred; 01-17-2020 at 07:01 PM..