Thread: Best solo melee
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 01:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selene [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In terms of soloing bosses in end game content, who does the best out of the hybrids? I think it's pretty clear pally after level 46 does remarkably well with the deepwater helm in fighting normal enemies and chaining through them with no downtime, but I was watching some youtube videos from Wickid with his SK and was wondering how paladins and rangers fare in fighting similarly named mobs? Would be interesting to know! can rangers actually face tank high end content solo like Wickid's SK did in those videos?
Pally are arguably better vs named if they can get a named one on one due to their insane healing potential. That’s a big IF though. So much more room for error without FD some don’t want to bother without that luxury. Sks are still nasty with all their tapping capabilities and also if they can get a max pet out who can quad for 46 but that’s not always feasible.

I’ve played all 3 classes heavily twinked. If I’m 60 just wanting to go around and snipe nameds, I’d want to be sk. Pally easily the most fun to level and be social with though. Ranger will not be able to handle the same level of named but if my sole purpose was to just raid Id rather have one over sk/pally.