Thread: Merchant Mining
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forum Shark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pretty sure you will have to buy everything over 30 items to start seeing his under the counter stock

the item you want will definitley not bump to the first available slot it goes by the time in which it was sold
It sounds like you're describing current P99 behavior, which is what OP is saying is wrong .

OP I think you put this in the wrong place. I don't know why they keep these Velious bug forums around to confuse people, but Velious development is done, so all bugs should go in the main "bugs" forum.

P.S. I would not just trust EQTraders, because it's based on Live EQ, which has changed. I think your bug will be better received if you can use something like the Wayback Machine to find information about merchant mining from a source that's from 1999-2001.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.