Thread: Merchant Mining
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 04:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(I think your mention from Rogean was created before the Velious Beta section was created). I would argue that Velious is technically still in Beta, so maybe there is a goal to leave these open.
Rogean's post is definitely older (it's from 2009 and appears to be the 19th post ever made here), but I don't think Velious is still in beta. There was a very clear beta period when Velious wasn't on Blue, but instead had its own server, and you could literally "beta buff" yourself on that server. These forums were added when that sever was released, but now that it's gone I think it's safe to say that the beta period is too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In the end, I don't know what Nilbog prefers.
Ultimately I think this is the issue. Everyone wants to post stuff in the most helpful and accessible way possible for the devs, but it's just unclear what that is. They could fix that by either ...
  • eliminating the Velious forums (seems best if they just want a single "funnel" of incoming bugs)
  • renaming the Velious forums and eliminating the "Bugs" forum (seems best if they want bugs sorted by major category)
  • using stickied posts in all relevant forums to make it clear that Velious-related bugs go in the Velious forums, and the rest go in the normal forums (seems best if Velious bugs are so different they're worth separating)

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 05-11-2018 at 04:33 PM..