View Single Post
Old 05-06-2021, 09:43 AM
Planar Protector

I’m not sure if battle bind-wound works on green or if the root nets are still instant cast and affordable to recharge. I know these were a serious benefit for a pure melee class.

A rogue is probably the worst solo class out there besides a cleric killing non-undead. At least past level 50. Warriors with mid rate gear are as well without a fungi or invig BP. I got a gnome warrior with the tinkered haste arms to 56 solo and just quit to do other things. It wasn’t hard in Hk.

Either way I’d keep to easy targets like HK. A locustlure would definitely help as would a ToD once you get Evasive. Blood points for either (I’d offhand the RB if soloing a rogue probably). In this game time is your most valuable resource and patience your best virtue. You only really need one 6 min blue spawn to solo to 60. I’ve done with with a number of chars including a ranger and pally. It’s boring but windowed EQ and YouTube is a match made in heaven. I’d probably dabble with rogue poison too just to make the grind less boring. You can make lower Paralyzing Root/slow poison with vendor bought regs.
Last edited by Snaggles; 05-06-2021 at 09:45 AM..