View Single Post
Old 05-06-2021, 12:26 PM
Fire Giant

I've had giga twinked rogue and warrior.

Rogue is a little bit more fun. Also I found that my rogue solo'd just as well as my warrior into the late 40s. Especially when you learn to land backstabs with agro.

Both classes are ultra boring to play in groups. Leveling my rogue from 56-60 was one of the most boring experiences i've had. Legit one handed gaming. (And I had a Vyemm Fang at level 56) Warrior is exactly the same... except rogues offer phenomenal DPS in groups and warriors are.... not great in groups. My poor poor warrior, who has had a KT axe since level 5, hasn't made it out of the 40s because I just can't bring myself to level it. Soloing is slow and boring.

End game... warriors are bad ass. But also require the absolute most amount of gear out of any class.

End game rogues.... you can pretty much have EC gear and epic and put out almost the same amount of DPS as any non-primal proc'd rogue at the raid.

I'd pick rogue. But if you go warrior, just worry about DPS weapons until you are forced to group. Reaver, Swiftblade of zek, etc. Also wavecrasher sucks don't even bother with it.