View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 07:54 AM
Sarnak

Thanks for the kind comments and suggestions,

@Tecmos

The guide is propossed specifically for High-End characters that I presume have some experience with druids, that's why I did not enter in the details of how to sell yourself in a group and so on, but yes, I have to think about it, it could be a nice adittion to the guide indeed. About the stun spell, yes we have 2 if I recall correctly one at lvl 29 and other at 55 or so, but only usable outdoors, so little use. Also the stun is about 0,5 secs, more like a push back.

About the Spell gems, I have to give it a review aswell. Maybe having Regrowth memmed all times is not what I wanted to tell people here.

Quote:
I don't see any discussion of how harmony works (omg harmony is so great), or anything about how to use track effectively. Also you might want to mention dispels in there, they can be pretty nice when used properly (i.e. hitting buffed mobs but without dispelling party debuffs).
Well, what can I say about harmony, it's an AoE pacify that works most of the times (No fails for me still here), but very limited to outdoors .. About the dispelling part, it will be a nice adition and I will probably include it in the guide.

@Daldaen

Thanks for your comments on spell setup, I updated a bit the spell setup section. But I can't share your opinion on either Ensnare or not having a DoT memmed. Ensnare is often less resisted and is a must (from my PoV) to have memmed all times (At least if you don't have ES gauntlets). A good DoT can help finishing a MoB quickly and good mana wise, if you wish to move faster (Ofc, you should use the ES vamb too).

I agree on the Regrowth tho, and also in the "savage spirit" spell - corrected it, thanks.

About the Breath of Ro spell, it's nice in groups, when tanks have aggro, but it can be risky to use when charming, due to high aggro generating. I know mob is rooted almost all times and, therefore, it won't jump into you, but sometimes I just use magic DoT and save mana by simply using ES gauntlets and no root (I think this is a great plus druids have). It also avoid your pet for taking damage the last % of the mob, since it's flying.

Thanks again for all the comments, I will update guide further in the following days.