View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 12:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
I guarantee you 100% using Winged Death or Breath of Ro while charm killing is slowing down your exp rate no questions asked. Charm a new pet or ES Vambraces when it's at low HP. Wasting mana on a DoT is like throwing away 1 charm cast you didn't need to.
Well, that's your opinion of course. And it could probably be right if you have plenty of mobs avaliable to charm. But what if you have none or very little animals around (I can think on SolB maybe Chardok), you want to keep yours alive, and helping a kill with a little DoT here and there along with ES vamb is something I will keep doing.

Quote:
Snare and Ensnare both have no -resist modifier. So they resist at the same rate. If you think they resist differently that is in your head or a bug.
Well - all the druids I have met in my EQ career (Both here and in live) said Ensnare was resisted less often than snare. My experience says that too in about 10 years of playing a druid. But I can be wrong ofc.

Quote:
I hope I'm not coming off harsh or hostile, I just feel like misinformation is bad especially for a class that doesn't often get group invites because of misinformation - people don't know really what a Druid can bring to a group.
Kinda hostile IMO, with a player that only want to help druids in every way that he cans, I agree missinformation and some bad players had lead this class to be little group desired, and that's the exact thought behind writing this guide.

Quote:
moral of the story? druids save your ass more than you realize, put them in your group :P
+1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]