View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 02:11 AM
Planar Protector

For spell gems I always go sup heal, ensnare, highest lvl single root in top three, and gate in eighth slot. The other four I swap around for nukes, dots, buffs, charming, etc. I've been in enough situations where not having snare or root up made life annoying, so I like to always have both. I only won't have gate up when in vp or very rarely if I need an extra spell up.

With charming there is also the super buff and camp out method, works great in Chardok where pets can be harder to come by, tho the constant aoe ing might make Druid Chardok soloing a thing of the past.

Another thing people don't realize about Druids is they can nuke really well on many raid mobs. I've nuked 4k on a gore kill, and I could have also stopped to heal my groups cleric if he was getting low. Frost is also a very good cold nuke for FR mobs.

Personally I stopped carrying Es gloves a while ago, for the long cast time and minimal mana savings I'd rather cast snare and be done with it.

When doing stuff like Chardok charming solo, just have a wc cap handy, odds are you won't get gate off, esp if your pet is hasted and breaks and you are being summoned.
Last edited by Handull; 02-13-2014 at 02:15 AM..