Thread: Game Mechanics: Tracking Bug with players
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 06:00 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
With all due respect to Red, like 40 people play there. Is it really worth making the server that 1k+ people play on (Blue) unclassic just to prevent a limited form of cheating that one whole Red player might take advantage of (on a server the support staff themselves don't even visit anymore)?

This really does impact non-PvP players. I don't know how many times I've forgotten (I'm a slow learner apparently) that track doesn't work right, and I've tried to use it to find another player for a port/buff/trade/etc. only to waste several minutes running in the wrong direction.

And I know about this bug! Imagine how much time every new Ranger (or Druid or Bard) on the server loses because they didn't, and how it must impact their perception of this server.

TLDR; Blue/Project 1999 is all about classic Everquest: please fix it to be more classic, even if that comes at a cost of disabling an anti-cheat on a server that barely anyone plays on.
fuck off