View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 12:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have to agree. If you are not competing for the mob consistently, then it doesn't matter if you lie, cheat or steal a mob to get that one kill.

I like the idea of concessions for AM, AG & Core for tov/kael mobs since we are competing for them every week and have a presence. It just doesn't feel right if a guild that is never there decides to take a mob and concedes future mobs when they have no intention to compete for those mobs anyways.
It's a joke to say that guilds other than AM, AG, and Core aren't in ToV. PS regularly spends 1-2 cycles a month in ToV. What those cycles are depends very much on the targets available and the windows for those targets, because we don't operate a 24/7 shop like some of the other guilds on this server.

Not to mention the fact that I've been screaming from the top of a stool that concessions are meaningless in a multi-guild environment, because it doesn't actually restore the wronged guild to its prior position, it's merely punitive for the guild that does the wrong. That leaves the guild that was wronged in a worse position than they would otherwise be in.

The concession system is dumb given the current state of the server. Along with a lot of other rules. Let me know if you have a good alternative.