View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 04:00 PM
Planar Protector

I remember being part of a fight at Karnor's Castle, perhaps the big hundred-something-people one. Lite was shredding on a rogue or warrior or something. I must have died on Tala or Havona, because I asked what I could do to help. Without missing a beat, Lite told me to log in...Lite. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Moments later, I received temporary login info over Teamspeak.

I logged in, heart pounding, and did my best to bardspeed a group of our guys while dispelling the buffs of the Evil Empire. I don't think I was terribly effective, tbh, because I received a tell from someone else on our team saying "fucking golem wand." I interpreted this as gruff advice and I used up the rest of Lite's golem wands and pumice on the targets he called. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It was an honor to log into The Minstrel. Lite and I barely knew each other at the time (and we still don't, tbh), so I appreciate the blind trust he placed in me by letting me log in - and potentially die on - his beloved main. And I didn't die on Lite, tyvm. Pretty sure I plugged. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sincerely, Tala, smallest of the underdogs