View Single Post
Old 02-28-2021, 03:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man0warr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Those items are all insanely good for their cost though. You don't really need to upgrade them until end game. The amount of CHA you get from items like Rod of Glamour and Crude Stein for their cost is unmatched by other classes gear progression. Get some 55 HP rings and those cheap CHA items and your good to go.
Good to go...but not good to last. Progressing gear is really what ties me (like most people) to MMO's. As soon as gear progression dries up, then all I'm really doing is saving pp for a re-roll twink. And right now ENC seems like the most fun char for me, so as soon as I feel all I'm doing is saving for a re-roll, I'll probably start playing a lot less

As it stands now it appears my only chance is to try to get into a guild that goes into plane of fear/hate (one of these or both, I haven't looked it up), or wait for velious which appears to offer some upgrades. Someone else on here said gear from planes is fairly easy to get, but I'm assuming that means easy assuming you can get into a powerguild that raids those regularly?

Even if the gear isn't going to increase the char's power (certainly nothing like melee char's gear progression works), I just like the idea of progressing gear because it keeps me interested in playing the game