View Single Post
Old 07-28-2022, 09:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
DPS: in a fast moving group, they will honestly be about the same. Yes a SK can load up them dots for a harder burn but you’s gonna find yourself sitting on your arse oom if you think a SK will keep up with it regularly enough to make a difference unless pulls or slow or there’s a lot of down time in the camp. SK pet can function as a nice dot, but it’s a wash.
I can tell you've never played a SK, their final 2 pets are way more than a washed dot, lol. The last one will quad for 47 & lifetap, not to mention SK's have a small haste for their pet as well. I pretty much always have a max one running when allowed. SK's do more dps than pallies, between their taps, pets, dots, debuffs, etc. there's really no debate there. Nothing a pally has really does anything to contribute to killing stuff faster, besides maybe their undead nuke which sks also get and is probably the reason I don't really play mine.

I give pallies the edge for raiding, and maybe certain solo situations 51+ where FD is not required & the mob is super MR & fearing is not an option. SK wins otherwise