View Single Post
Old 08-16-2022, 04:54 PM
Planar Protector

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://ratical.org/ratville/CAH/fasci14chars.html

Have you not seen all the attacks and threats against the FBI all because someone they like was presented with a legal search warrant? How about the mass shootings with the shooters regurgitating the same talking points that are pushed on Fox News? What do you call Jan 6th? Non violent? People died and cops were beaten. They lie and spin the truth constantly. They vote no on things that would help Americans just to stick it to the democrats. Their leader takes top secret documents and keeps them on his estate unsecured where he has a Saudi backed golf tournament the same monthÂ…his cronies download voting machine servers in a coordinated and organized effortÂ…there are so many things. And the link above describes the party to a T.

They are also trying to erode the separation of church and state which is a huge deal to me. Christians arenÂ’t the only people in AmericaÂ…whatever happened to the land of opportunity?
Ok thats all reasonable things to be upset about so I see where your passion is fueled! but to be fair, I think everything you just mentioned has to do with trump and Liberal biased media headlines and very little to do with the republican party themselves and their policies and motives, no? One could say that the people you're getting your information from is lying and spinning the truth constantly. Like I said you and I will believe who and what we wanna believe. So aren't we essentially both guilty of not only believing the information we read/watch but also in pointing fingers at the other party for doing a lot of the same type of things that we say we're against?

Wait a second! Could it be that we're both being played here? so we will go kill each other out in the streets defending our country from the evil bad party? Instead of having a actual discussion about things to realize maybe we have more in common with one another than we thought?

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Last edited by Evia; 08-16-2022 at 04:58 PM..