View Single Post
Old 09-09-2022, 10:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump is a crazy person and its crazy that crazy people still cheer for him like crazy.

I blame the 24/7 news channels around the globe who are the biggest clickbait whores on this planet ever and are worse than instagram influencer who want free shit.

But its still not as bad as the BS going on in China. People getting 100% locked down at their house with a chain at the door because of covid. Weeks without food and even if a earthquake happens nobody gives a fuck. People losing all their savings to unfinished buildings. Banks dont allowed them to withdraw money and it seems there is more corruption going on than anywhere else.
Today Ive learned about "Tofu buildings" in china. Its just fucking nuts from a western country point of view how bad it is over there.
I heard about this, they wild n out over in China

Whatever his name is poo bear president thinks having zero covid cases is some sort of redemption for releasing it on the world and bragging rights, so I hear he is locking cities of MILLIONS down for single digit covid cases. And you thought our lockdowns were bad

Their housing market was basically a giant Ponzi scheme relying on new purchases to fulfill old orders and once the public lost trust the entire scheme collapsing

Shit is getting kinda real for them. Can have ripple effects when they are like 16% world gdp or so I’ve heard, something like that