View Single Post
Old 10-06-2022, 07:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobjenson [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Great suggestions. I'm mainly just not taking gifts and not buying gear.. but will gladly group, camp, etc. Also when soloing I'm not allowing outside buffs.

The tribunal necklace quest is halas seems like an early good magic weapon, any other thoughts on obtainable magic weapons?

Thanks again!
I wouldn't worry too much about magic weapons. Since you are going the self found route, meleeing isn't going to be very good. You can just root/rot the mobs.

There are some decent weapons you can get self found, like https://wiki.project1999.com/Gatorsmash_Maul , but without a haste item it isn't going to be amazing. You don't get your first haste spell until 29, so you got some time to find a decent weapon if you want to do some meleeing levels 30-40.

Levels 1-10 you can probably melee fine with a basic weapon since the mobs are really weak in that range, but you aren't going to be fighting anything that requires a magic weapon in that level range anyway.