View Single Post
Old 11-27-2022, 07:58 PM
Skeleton

I remember playing my 60 Bard on blue, there was never a single second of downtime. Twisting 4 songs with 0 downtime from the time I entered the group until I left. If I'm not pulling, as soon as combat ends my mana songs are in rotation, during combat I'm twisting everything I can to be as useful as possible. Mez, charm, slows, dots, mana, haste, everything depending on the group comp. Sometimes having to sit to swap out different things repeatedly on the fly depending on the situation. My favorite times as a bard are when something has happened, such as a train, so I wait for everything to get into range and AoE slow them to pull aggro and kite them so everyone in the area can pummel them in the back and clean up the mess. Can't count how many times I did this in KC. That zone is amazing. Despite the cramped areas, I'd literally pull the entire front end and everything on the bridge and swarm them all down. Often inviting melee in the entrance that were LFG and let them backstab and beat down the pack. Hands down favorite class in the game, unmated versatility.