View Single Post
Old 02-14-2019, 01:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We been doing it since before then, probably should stick to green server posts
Aftermath was doing far less before, and now they're doing more ... that's kind of the entire point of the OP.

And again, I'm not saying this is a bad thing. But when you have the entire server vs. one guild on the topic of rotations (and yes, I know I'm oversimplifying a little), and then that one guild suddenly opens up raiding while shouting "nothing wrong with the current raid scene, no need for rotations here, look how great it is, random people can do WTov!" (again, I realize no one's actually shouting that, I'm implying it) it makes me question what their motivations were in suddenly doing this at this particular time.

Maybe they truly weren't thinking about the incoming rotations at all, and they're doing this purely out of the kindness of their Aftermath hearts. Or maybe not. I'm just saying the timing makes me wonder.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.