View Single Post
Old 02-14-2019, 02:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moerne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Draco's being doing these for a long time, well before he joined AM. He's not announcing it, he's the original organizer, and he started doing these back when he was still in Paradox, over a year ago. How often they occur tends to ebb and tide with his schedule/interest in playing EQ/etc. Spinning this as some kind of AM tactic is just a little bit tinfoil hat-like.
Thank you, I get it now. There's no need to throw tinfoil hat insults out. Aftermath has lead open raids before. An Aftermath member announced they're leading more open raids. This happened during a very specific window of time, but I never out and out said there was any conspiracy, all I ever said was that the timing looked suspicious.

Then multiple other posters clarified that wasn't the case. I responded and clearly indicated I understood that, and yet you jumped in anyway. But again, no tinfoil hats needed, I just saw something that looked a little sketch, people explained it wasn't, story over.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.