View Single Post
Old 05-13-2021, 01:01 PM
Fire Giant

The forced lighting on the server does suck, which causes some armor to look weird coloring. That aside, Green is still a solid server. Most (mainly non hardcore and semi hardcore raiders) enjoy the adventure. Yes there are things that I truly hate on the server bc they claim to want 2 be classic as can be,(aka Necros nerf'd bc they couldnt nerf a simple earring, and Dragons windows which is silly as can be) You just have to know that its a server ran by a few peeps. And they will do with what they want.

But, the game is still fun, and I love logging on and going hey guys what are we doing today. Could be leveling in hole, Leveling baby toons, PLing someone, Rushing off to Kith to hlep finish epic, or CoM. Theres tons and tons to do, and glad my guild gets to do those things[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>